Office: (253) 299-2088
Fax: (253) 882-2509
12020 Meridian East Ste A
Puyallup, Wa. 98373
I was licensed in the State of Washington to sell real estate in 1991. My experience includes all phases of real estate sales from vacant land, residential resale, new construction, multi family, commercial, rehab properties and manufactured homes. I have contracted the building of two homes from the ground up as well as participated in personally rehabbing many homes through time. My management experience includes growing an office in concert with the owner from 20 agents in 2001 to 185 agents in 2007. I was then hired to build an office in Tacoma in 2007-2008. In July of 2008 I was invited to be the managing broker for a startup Real Estate company called Keymark Real Estate. In 2011 the name was changed to FirstPoint Real Estate and I became an equity partner. In 2011 I purchased the company from the other partners and became the sole owner.
As of 2017 FirstPoint Real Estate retains over 20 licensed associates and manages over 175 residential rental units to include single family as well as apartment units in Pierce County and the surrounding areas. We are constantly improving and growing. Our current goal is to be working with 35 associates and managing of 200 units by the end of the year.
My philosophy is to build a company of highly professional & successful agents that are interested in building their business to obtain the highest level of repeat and referral business they can count on year after year. The five key elements to achieve success are:
1) Provide a professional environment to work in. Our office is constantly being improved both in atmosphere as well as in technology so our agents have the best of the best.
2) Provide the tools to make their jobs easy. Top Producer/Cloud CMA/Market Snapshot are just a few tools available to set our agents apart. IF they don’t know how to use them the tools don’t mean anything so we have established agents which implement these tools everyday that are dedicated to assisting the newer agents into learning the tools.
3) Low overhead so that each agent retains the majority of their hard earned commissions: We are a full service office at a significantly reduced price which contributes to financial success for our agents and our company.
4) Provide Training: Between our weekly broker meetings, our broker specific training as well as our busy clock hour course calendar our agents have the best training around.
5) Lead Generation: While all of this is great if our agents have no one to work with to practice these skills it can be pointless. Our lead generation provides numerous leads weekly to build those needed skills and database of ready willing and able sellers and buyers to begin the building process.
Anyone interested having a discussion of how FirstPoint could make a difference in their real estate career, we are a phone call away. (253) 299-2088.