Real Estate Investing & More | The Motley Fool Motley Fool
Real Estate Agents Averaging 6 Transactions, $45,000 Net GlobeNewswire
Stephanie Anton, senior vice president, Corcoran Affiliates, and managing director, Global Service, Realogy, speaks about the network’s growth during 2022.
The online mortgage company is facing scrutiny from former employees and on social media, where a video of CEO Vishal Garg firing employees over Zoom drew thousands of reactions.
UK proptech investment hits record £1.6bn UKTN (UK Technology News
U.S. housing inventory hits new all-time low RealtyBizNews
- Biden administration to target money laundering in US real estate market Financial Times
- U.S. Weighs New Rules for All-Cash Real-Estate Deals The Wall Street Journal
- Biden Eyes Tighter Rules for Shell-Company Real Estate Purchases Bloomberg
- Treasury Wants More Oversight Of All-Cash Real Estate Deals news9.com KWTV
- Treasury Wants to Regulate All-Cash Real Estate Deals to Crack Down on Money Laundering Newsweek
- View Full Coverage on Google News
Real Estate and Sustainable Development PRNewswire